Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Publisher doesn't work on IE 8

Hello everybody

We migrated our Qlikviewserver into a new Domain.

Now i have the problem that i can't access the publisher via web anymore.

With the URL: http://localhost/ControlPanel/Default.aspx I get the following error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'xmlns'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <?xml version="1.0"?>Line 2: <configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">Line 3: <!-- the config sections is stuff for asp-ajax -->Line 4: <configSections>

Does somebody know the solution for this problem?

Many thank

Real

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Pls First Register Asp.net application

use this code

Aspnet_regiis - i

Eg.

There are two IIS Registration Tools that ship with the .NET Framework; one for standard systems and one for 64-bit system. The tool for 64-bit systems in located in the Framework64 directory of the Microsoft.NET directory inside the Windows folder; for example C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727 would contain the IIS Registration Tool.

Aspnet_regiis - i

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Pls First Register Asp.net application

use this code

Aspnet_regiis - i

Eg.

There are two IIS Registration Tools that ship with the .NET Framework; one for standard systems and one for 64-bit system. The tool for 64-bit systems in located in the Framework64 directory of the Microsoft.NET directory inside the Windows folder; for example C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727 would contain the IIS Registration Tool.

Aspnet_regiis - i

Not applicable
Author

It worked.

Thank you 😉

Real