Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Vetical and Horizontal viewing

Let One dimesion's members be listed vertically across the members of the other one dimesion's members which take  place horizontally. How can we create like that tabular report?

Is this "slicing" ?

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can try using Pivot table Chart for this. Go to Chart Properties - General Tab and select Pivot Table as the chart type. You can click and drag dimensions to arrange horizontally or vertically.

Here's a sample app for the same.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Khaled but I know using pivot table: it has one dimension as vertical and the other dimensions as horizontally. But this is not what I am looking for. I am looking for a way that I can describe one dimesion as vertically (sales like below) but I also can describe the members of only one dimesion (months like below)  as horizontally. Like that:

sales                Jan    Feb      Mar     Apr     May     ....     ....     ....    

Pencils               xx     xx          xx     xx          xx

Books                 xx     xx          xx     xx          xx

Not applicable
Author

if pencils and books are sales, in pivot table choose both sales and monthname as dimension

and then write as expression Count(Sales)

Not applicable
Author

if you have the imported table of data please put it to show u a qvw file for it

Not applicable
Author

Here it is. But I want that Months take place horizontrally not vertically like below.

SenditQVblog.png

Not applicable
Author

attached is an example

Not applicable
Author

Bilalebald, can you give it as a screenshot (I cannot open your qlikview apps because of my personal licence.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can transpose, promote dimensions but cannot change the alignment of rows to columns as such. Please check the attachment to see if it helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.

Not applicable
Author

1) choose your dimensions : Product and month

2)expression : Count(Product)

3)drag product to the column position

hope this help