Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJAX performance running IE9 and QV11

Has anyone experienced performance issues running QV11 via AJAX in IE9?  I'm seeing a client experiencing "slow to load" when switching between tabs but the Performance Monitor on the server is showing almost no activity during that time. However, the client behaves during that time as if the server is undersized.  When we switch to Chrome we're not seeing the same...it's behaving as expected.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin

Labels (1)
5 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Seems like it's IE's fault, not qlikviews, to me.

Not applicable
Author

We are experiencing the exact same issue at a customer site. Using QV 11.2 and IE9. Chrome and Firefox work fine indeed. Did you already find a solution for this issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Nothing - still an issue.

Kevin

Not applicable
Author

In a previous post I mentioned the customer was using IE9, but actually they were using IE8.

Last week QlikTech Support took a look at the environment and they mentioned the performance problems are related to a bug in IE8. The customer will upgrade to IE9 next week so hopefully that solves the issue...

Unfortunately you are experiencing the issues with IE9 as well so I am eager to know if it indeed solves the issue...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Are you using 64-bit or 32-bit IE?  I've noticed, at least with IE 9, that the performance is significantly better in 32-bit version of IE.  With 64-bit, the AJAX client crawls.