Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scroll Bar resets when QV document opens

I have multiple charts with horizontal axis scroll bars and the axis value is MonthName (Jan 2012, Feb 2012, Mar 2012, etc.)  I set the scroll bar to the far right (Dec 2012), clicked the preserve scroll bar box, applied, saved then closed them document.  When re-opened the scroll bar is at the far left (Jan 2012).

Any ideas on how to make the scroll bar stay to the far right (Dec 2012)? 

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

As far as I know there is no way to achieve this without resorting to using macros. See here and here for two such solutions.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

8 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Did you try to use Bookmarks as Triggers?

snap.jpg

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Gysbert_Wassenaar

As far as I know there is no way to achieve this without resorting to using macros. See here and here for two such solutions.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Gysbert - I guess you're right. Do you think "Include Scroll Positions" is a bug? I haven't tested this one nor used it.

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable
Author

Under the chart properties --> presentation tab.....check the reversed box under chart scrolling.  Then when you save, move the scrollbar wherever, close, then reopen the scroll bar is to the far right, which is the previous month.

Thanks to everyone for their help!

Not applicable
Author

Under the chart properties --> presentation tab.....check the reversed box under chart scrolling.  Then when you save, move the scrollbar wherever, close, then reopen the scroll bar is to the far right, which is the previous month.

Not applicable
Author

Under the chart properties, presentation tab.....check the reversed box under chart scrolling.  Then when you save, move the scrollbar wherever, close, then reopen the scroll bar is to the far right, which is the previous month.

Not applicable
Author

Under the chart properties, presentation tab.....check the reversed box under chart scrolling.  Then when you save, move the scrollbar wherever, close, then reopen the scroll bar is to the far right, which is the previous month.

Not applicable
Author

Clicking on the first link takes you to a discuss regarding the chart properties, presentation tab, then checking the reversed box under chart scrolling. 

This does it!