Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView if(count expression help!

I need help.  I am not a programmer but I work on the design side of QlikView for my employer. 

I need to create an analysis that will track the number of in home presentations our sales agents are presenting in a month then determine which ones are closing the presentation into a sale. 

Below is a rough template of the analysis that I need to create...

YearMonth    # of Presentations given by an Agent     Count of Agents w/ ZERO Sales for the Month     % of Total Agents with Zero Sales   

Jul 2012           0-2                                                                   

3-4

5-6

7-8

9+

I have attached a sample of the data that is avaialble to me.  If there is not a Sale Unique Id then the presentation did not result into a sale.

How would I write an expressions that would provide the values I need for my data points above?  I appreciate any help!!! Thanks a lot.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

5 Replies
Nicole-Smith

See attached.

Not applicable
Author

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Not applicable
Author

Nicole -  how Could I create buckets of 0-2, 2-3, 4-5 and 6-7, 8+ ?  So that I can create something that tells my upper management the count of agenst with zero sales who only had 2-3 sales, etc... Thanks again.

Nicole-Smith

See attached.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!