Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not able to install QlikView Webpart in SharePoint farm

HI Team,

I am trying to install QV Webparts for sharepoint in Sharepoint Farm and facing below issue.

Installation Wizard asking for QvAjaxZfc web folder path which I have provided approperiatly,after that i get below msg

"Requested URL was not accepted.PLease check that the URL is correct and make sure you have QlikView server installed"

QV.JPG

When I go through the log file I came accross few things where wizard trying to access the page in webfolder named Heartbeat.aspx

Error Details

PROPERTY CHANGE: Adding TESTCONRESULT property. Its value is 'ERROR'.

MSI (c) (68!88) [11:27:43:385]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Adding TESTCONMESSAGE property. Its value is 'Request: http://ServerName/QvAJAXZfc/Heartbeat.aspx

Result: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at QustomActions.IIS.IISCustomActions.TestConnection(Session s)

'.

Action ended 11:27:43: TestConnection. Return value 1.

MSI (c) (68:38) [11:27:43:635]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Modifying TESTCONSTATUS property. Its current value is 'Testing...'. Its new value: ' '.

Action 11:27:46: CancelSetup. Dialog created

Action ended 11:27:48: InstallWelcome. Return value 2.

I accessed same page from browser in same machine.which prompted for crediantials which I entered.which returned as Empty screen .when I view the View source of that empty page.I get below xml

<result><message text='Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:00:15 GMT'/></result>

So which means that server is accessible to sharepoint Farm.

At the same time logged in user who is installing component has read & write permission on the virtual directory.

what else might be causing this issue

any thoughts on this would be help ful.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I can think of two causes, one is your server is not licensed for Webparts. And the other, maybe you are having the double hop issue with SharePoint? If that is the case, you will need to configure Kerberos. You have more information in http://community.qlik.com/message/120206#120206.

Hope this helps,

JG

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

If you're being prompted for login credentials it might also be that the qlikview server is not in the local intranet zone of the user running the installation, or that settings are routing traffic through proxy.

Also make sure that the user has login rights in the QlikView Server.