Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Task becoming 'Not Scheduled' automatically

Hí,

I am facing one issue in QMC that some of tasks are becoming 'Not- Scheduled' automatically due to which tasks are not running their next schedule.

But tasks are having still trigger.

Workaround : after seeing 'Not-Scheduled' task in QMC status tab, we need to reapply task configuration then it will show again next run date.

QV Server version : 11.0.11440.0409.10

Anybody has experienced the same or any suggetion.

Thanks in advacne.

Regards,

Arunesh

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I think this is a documented bug. Upgrading your version is the only way to fix it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks, please let me know what should I upgrade becuase we are already using qv sr2 latest version.

Regards,

Arunesh Kumar

Not applicable
Author

If you're using the latest Qlikview version then I would submit this problem to Qlikview for a fix in future releases. Otherwise there is no way to fix it.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, already I have raised a case for the same but they told it got fixed in latest version.but still I am facing issue.So I will contact again to Qliktech.

elaine_wilde
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Arunesh,

I'm having this same problem. What did Qliktech say when you contacted them?

Thanks,

Elaine

Not applicable
Author

This is bug (55057) still under investigation and it may fix in 11.20

Chris_Rice
Support
Support

Bug 55057 has to do with Triggered tasks not showing as "Finished" and therefore not triggering dependent tasks.  As for your issue, it has something to do with the QVPR not saving or being replaced by an older version of the QVPR.  This could be caused by running 2 Management Consoles, or some backup/anti-virus program locking the QVPR folder and preventing changes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We're seeing the same problem in 11.20.11718.0 with a SQL Server QVPR repository.