Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help needed on Combo chart

I'm trying to build a combo chart which shows multiple items.
My Dimension is month year .

I've  multiple expressions .
My expressions are Sum(sales) for previous year ,sum(sales) for current year as bar charts .
Respective months from different years have to be arranged next to each other for comparative anaylsis .

Cumulative sales previous year, cumulative sales current year as line charts .
Also I'm showing forecasted cumulative sales for the remaining months in the year .

I'm stuck with a few issues here .

1)My Cumulative sales  are coming up in a zig-zag fashion and not coming straight which seems wrong .

2)Also the requirement is to have cumulative sales and forecast line  for 2013 as one line .
Line should show acutal sales till date where as it forecasts for the future dates till End of year .
But in my case Sales 2013 extends to all the months in 2013 as a horizontal line .

Attaching a snapshot from my application .

Any help would be really appreciated .

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Any input will be really appreciated .

sushil353
Master II
Master II

it would be helpfull to resolve your issue if you can attach a sample application.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Have a look at the application attached. Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik

Thanks for your feedback .
Your app explains the problem .
If we see the cumulative sales for 2013 its actually valid only till today .
But that chart line flattens and shows up as a horizontal line to the right side  which we want to avoid .
Instead of flat line, we need to show another line which will do forecast for the rest of the year .

Any ideas how we can acheive that ?