Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Different Selections on Same Tab

Hi All,

I need to be able to compare an individual’s average score to a selected group’s average score. My idea was to have one chart linked to one listbox, and another identical chart linked to a different listbox.

A coworker suggested I use set analysis, which I am looking into now, but he was unsure exactly how to do it. I also tried using a trigger, but that does not allow two different selections on the same tab---correct?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thank you,

Ashni

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Under Settings > General > Alternate States click 'Add' and name your new state.  Then the drop down will appear for you with that as an option on all your graphs.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

My recommendation would be alternate states.  You will be able to have two listboxes that compare different things.

Not applicable
Author

Here is a very basic example, but it should give you the idea of what I am talking about.

srinivasa1
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

Try to use Comparative Analysis .Eg available in  qlikview 11 and juts refer sales Overlap tab.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks for your response! I was not able to find an example of Comparative Analysis. Where is the overlap tab located?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for your response! This looks great, I will try it! Thank you!

Not applicable
Author

The example was very clear! But I do not see "Alternate State" as an option under the General tab as shown in the example--any ideas where this function may be? I am using QlikView 11, so not sure why that is.

Not applicable
Author

Under Settings > General > Alternate States click 'Add' and name your new state.  Then the drop down will appear for you with that as an option on all your graphs.

Not applicable
Author

Great, that worked well! Thank you!