Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Axis values are hidden in Report Print Preview

Hi,

I have created a Report in one of my Qlikview files using the Report Editor option. The report consists of a chart and a number of table objects.

I have laid the chart on the Report Editor screen so that it is completely visible. However, when I see it in Print Preview (and also the printed report), the Y Axis values are appearing partially hidden by the axis line.

See attached screenshot which shows the problem

Sales_Report_Bug.jpg

I have tried

- expanding the chart so it occupies the full page width

- hiding the axis line

- changing the object settings in the report to Clip, Fill and Fill with Aspect.

Please can someone help me with the settings I need to change to get this to appear correctly in the printed output.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Have you tried to reduce the chart size by selecting the chart and doing CTRL + SHIFT to reduce the chart size rather than the frame size?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Have you tried to reduce the chart size by selecting the chart and doing CTRL + SHIFT to reduce the chart size rather than the frame size?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the tip Bastien. I have managed to change the chart size and get the axis values to appear.

However, I still think you should see on Print Preview same as what you see on Edit Report.

Not applicable
Author

I know... When using reports, what you see is not what you get unfortunately and sometimes aligning objects or resizing charts can be tricky as you just learned