Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Detach chart will not save

How can I save a detached pivot table to save so that when I open the document at a later time the chart is saved?  Thanks. 

Or if someone could tell me how to fix my formula so that it will only select data within a specific 27 week period; 07/05/12-01/03/2013...this would be helpful, thanks!

=count({$<Plan = {'*Life*'}-{'*Paid Up*','*Select*'}, Type= {'Primary'}>} Distinct PresentationID)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sushil353
Master II
Master II

=count({$<Plan = {'*Life*'}-{'*Paid Up*','*Select*'}, Type= {'Primary'}>} DistinctPresentationID)

modified

=count({$<Plan = {'*Life*'}-{'*Paid Up*','*Select*'}, Type= {'Primary'},Date={">07/05/12 <01/03/2013"}>} DistinctPresentationID)

where Date is your date field you can change the field name.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

How can I save a detached pivot table to save so that when I open the document at a later time the chart is saved?

You can create bookmark with all the selections and set macro on open loading Your bookmark and detach Your pivot

Or if someone could tell me how to fix my formula so that it will only select data within a specific 27 week period; 07/05/12-01/03/2013

Date={'>07/05/12<01/03/2013'}

sushil353
Master II
Master II

=count({$<Plan = {'*Life*'}-{'*Paid Up*','*Select*'}, Type= {'Primary'}>} DistinctPresentationID)

modified

=count({$<Plan = {'*Life*'}-{'*Paid Up*','*Select*'}, Type= {'Primary'},Date={">07/05/12 <01/03/2013"}>} DistinctPresentationID)

where Date is your date field you can change the field name.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, I inserted the date formula