Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

IF and set analysis

hi

somebody knows how this IF-statement would look like in set analysis?

if(x= 'ab' and y='cd', 0, count distinct(z))

thanks for the help

12 Replies
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

no, they are distributed everywhere. this a customer migration table, so it is important to see how many customers migrated from a segment_1 in a previous period to a segment_2 in the next period. It may be that they stayed in the segment, and this will be reflected in the diagonal. If they migrated, either up or down in the segment, this will be reflected in the other fields.

If there are nulls, this is reflected in the new / lost customers row / column, and finally, i have the NULL / NULL combination, this is, when the customers are located in the intersection NewCustomer AND LostCustomer.

I got this solved, but i made an outer join of a duplicated table, with different names (for period and segment). then included an IF statment in the script to the the "NULL / NULL" combination and flag it. Then in the expression i used set analysis on only one field (the flagged one) and it worked.

the problem is, i have now more than 4 billion records and the performance is bad. Aggregating data previously in SQL, last as well and seems not to be better., so i thought there may be a way with set analysis directly in the chart

hopefully it is clear, thanks for your help

felipe

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please provide test data in excel,what ever formate you are getting.

Regards

h

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

hi
the table structure is like this:
table:
LOADcontact_id,
month,
s