cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What does EVENT-ID = 700 mean?

Hello together,

i have one problem:

I have 4 task which based at the task before.

the first runs fine. the second one runs sucessfully at one day and at the another day it fails.

in the event viewer there is a information like this:

The description for Event ID 700 from source QlikViewServer cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: .....

What does this mean?

What can i do that the tasks run sucessfully? if i open them at the client and then run the script it works. but in the qemc it runs and the another day it fails.

Can Antivirus like Symantec be  a problem? should i exclude some qlikview folders?

thanks!

best regards,

Aylin

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Based on the message it sounds like you're looking at the windows event viewer.

Take a look at the QlikView Server event log (by default found under: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer).

It should have a proper error description

Not applicable
Author

Yes i looked at the windows event viewer.

at the event log seems everything ok.

only one thing seems not ok: What is CNTService?

2013-02-13 09:46:442013-02-19 16:33:214700InformationDebug: CNTService::Handler(4)
2013-02-13 09:46:442013-02-19 16:33:214700InformationDebug: CNTService::OnInterrogate()
2013-02-13 09:46:442013-02-19 16:33:214700InformationDebug: Updating status (1160688, 4)
Not applicable
Author

I believe event id 700 is the code QlikView uses for infomation level log messages. The message logged comes right after the "The following information was included with the event" text (the part you left out). You can ignore the part about missing or corrupt installation.