Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Retake free training class

Hi,

I need to retake some of the free training. The problem is  when I go to “My Training”  , select the course, and  hit the “Launch” button the “Start” button for the modules are not there as it shows the “Status” as “Attended”. In many of the cases I had quickly browsed thru the class

Is there any way I can reset the button and retake the class?

Thanks,

Regi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

There is 🙂 :

1. Go to My training - Class history

2. Launch the course

Now you see the modules and the start button is not visible

3. Above the modules, there are two dropdown lists, "Assess" and "Learn". Click Learn and click "Training schedule".

4. To the right, click the "Completed activities" in the drop down list "Views"

Now you can start the modules that are marked as completed. You can also search if you want to filter out that one course of module you are looking for.

The picture below is a bit small but I hope it gives some guidance on where to look.

restart module.jpg

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

There is 🙂 :

1. Go to My training - Class history

2. Launch the course

Now you see the modules and the start button is not visible

3. Above the modules, there are two dropdown lists, "Assess" and "Learn". Click Learn and click "Training schedule".

4. To the right, click the "Completed activities" in the drop down list "Views"

Now you can start the modules that are marked as completed. You can also search if you want to filter out that one course of module you are looking for.

The picture below is a bit small but I hope it gives some guidance on where to look.

restart module.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Christian. That works.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot Christian 

Not applicable
Author

It not working. The following screen on the top shows up and brings me back to the Completed Activities list:

Error.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Please, I really need a hand with this. Anyone can help?

Not applicable
Author

I ran into the same issue, did you find a way to get back into the course? The above solution did not work for me/

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel.

No I didn't. And what I think desrespectful is the fact that such a simple question wasn't answered by QlikView after three weeks.

Regards,

Marcelo

Not applicable
Author

Hello Christain,

I have followed the steps given by you to retake the Qlikview course, am also facing the same problem others are facing. It says"You have already completed".

Please take this as an important concern because many users like me are unable to use the training again and these kind of problems reduces the Qlikview usage and affects customers in some way or the other..and these fixtures add to increase companies Reputation being in a competitive BI platforms now.

Kindly fix it asap.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Christian

I'm having the same issues as the guys below. Disappointing as I have just done the scripting part of Build Your First Qlikview 11 - English and was really enjoying it!

Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob