Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Add Color to text

Hi,

I have a text label in my straight table column header as 'Total Change FYTD'. I just want to change the background color of the text 'FYTD'. Can it be done?

Or is there are possiblity of putting a image with 'FYTD' appended to the text in the column header.

Please Help.

Thanks

Raghu

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't change the color of a single header. You can change the color of all headers. On the Design tab of the User Properties window you can check the option Always Show Design Menu Items. When you've done that you can right click on the header cell and choose Custom Format Cell. There you can find options to change the color of the header text.

It's not possible to change the header to an image. What you could do is use a textbox and place it over the header. This is tricky to get exactly right and in the ajax client it will probably be misaligned again.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hey Gysbert,

Yes that is doable. Was just trying to see if some text can be colored differently,  or maybe a image and text can both appear on the same header cell. That way I will give an image replacement for the colored text I wanted. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Raghu