cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Script to show from what is clicked

Dear All

Please find the attached file.

Here when i click on Basic its showing platinum to basic how many people changed.same for gold and platinum also its showing.

But i want when i click on Basic it should show from basic how many people changed.Ex Basic to gold how many people changed and Basic to Platinum how many people changed.

I am Using the below script to do .

Can anyone please help how to achieve whatever i want.

Thanks in ADVANCE

PackageChange:

LOAD CH_SUB_ID,PACK_ID,PACK_NAME,REG_NAME,SUB_DATE,

month(SUB_DATE) as Month,

Year(SUB_DATE) as Year,

Dual('Q' & Ceil(Month(SUB_DATE)/3), Ceil(Month(SUB_DATE)/3)) as Quarter ,

QuarterName(SUB_DATE) as YearQuarter,

if( Peek(CH_SUB_ID)=CH_SUB_ID  ,if(PACK_ID <>Peek(PACK_ID),peek(PACK_NAME) & ' - ' & PACK_NAME,'' ),'NA') as Change

Resident Temp

Order By CH_SUB_ID,SUB_DATE;

DROP table Temp;

FinalTable:

LOAD *, 1 as Flag

Resident PackageChange

Where Change <>  'NA';

Drop Table PackageChange;

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I guess your example has a problem in that when using PACK_NAME you select the change target instead of the change source. Order the records in reverse order (add DESC to the ORDER BY clause) and you will most probably get the intended result.

Best,

Peter

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I guess your example has a problem in that when using PACK_NAME you select the change target instead of the change source. Order the records in reverse order (add DESC to the ORDER BY clause) and you will most probably get the intended result.

Best,

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Peter.

One more help i want.when i click on basic in the graph i want to display from basic and when i click gold in the graph i want to show from gold .same way for platinum.is this possible to dynamiccaly show selected value in the graph???

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter

I have done it..