Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manuelj_serrano
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to centralize distributed QlikView servers in one server

Hello,

I'm new in QlikView management and need some help to get information about how to perform a servers centralization. In the community I´ve found documentation about hoe to migrate a server from one version to another version in the same server, but this is not my case exactly. The situation I have is as follows:

I have three QlikView servers distributed in three countries. Two of these servers are on version 10 with publisher and the other server is on version 8 without publisher. This environment is going to be centralized in a server on version 11.2 with publisher, I have already installed and configured the folder structure in this new server. The transfer of the documents I have more or less controlled, but is in the migration of tasks recharge where I have all the problems, I don´t have clear how to make the transfer of the tasks of three distributed servers to centralized server. I understand that in the centralized server I have to stop the QlikView services and bring the tasks of the other three servers, but i don´t know exactly what files or folders are what I have to bring.

Grateful if anyone could help me with this.

Thank you very much

0 Replies