Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eliko_il
Contributor
Contributor

How to show in dimension using class function all the lablels include null value

hi all,

I have histogram chart using the class function as the dimension and i want to disply all the classes not only those with actual value.

In the chart properties the show all value is selected.

thnx.

12 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try unchecking the option Suppress Zero-Values on the Presentation tab of the properties window too. And probably enable the Suppress When Value Is Null for the dimension. See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
eliko_il
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Still not working, any other ideas?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Kindly please upload the qvw file.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki 

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
eliko_il
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

I can't upload my file cuz confidential reasons, but im upload picture from Gysbert Wassenaar file above with one change,

insted using the class function in the script im using it as calculate dimenson (=class(sales)) and because of

that i can't display the classes with no data(the missing class is 4000 <= x <= 5000).

I have to use the class function in the calculate dimension and no  in the script cause the cluster size changing

dynamic according user input.

thnx.class.jpg

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Have you deselect the "Suppress Zero Values" as suggested by Gysbert Wassenaar?

You will find it under presentation tab.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
eliko_il
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes, already done it, still dont work.

p.s

how can i attach file here the only optin i see is pucture video or link?

thnx.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can see the option "Use Advanced Editor" when you reply to the post.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

eliko_il
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Ok thnx, im attach the file.

Please see if you can help.

thnx.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

The problem resides in your expression.

your expression is

count({<Sales={'<4000>5000'}>}Sales)

Here you are saying that give the sales where sales is not between 4000 and 5000

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki