Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Connected server OK, negotiations timed out

Hello,

Some times the users are not able to access the QlikView document in the IE via the AccessPoint through wireless connectivity. When the users are accessing the QlikView document through the laptop,the qlikview is prompting for the "Connect to the server"

When the user clicks on the connect button, they are getting the following error:

Connected server OK, negotiations timed out Switching to HTTP tunneling Connected to server OK, No reply received.

We have trid to decrease the accesspoint timeout settings. But nothing is working.

The users who are connected to the cable are able to access the QlikView document.

Any valuable suggestions on this. Iam using QlikView 8.5 on windows 2003 64 Bit.

The qlikview service is running under the publisher execution Service account.

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I just want share that copying the file Authenticate.aspx from C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewAjax to C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin did fix my issue.

I'm running QlikView 10 and I have all my server setup in my North America domain, which users can access and lease a license without an issue. However, the users from the Europe domain experienced the issue from the original post.

I hope this helps.

hugo_andrade
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I'm having exactly the same issue.

I found a temporary solution for it.

Open QlikView.

Open in Server.

Type the address in this format: qvp://DOMAIN\USER@SERVERNAME.

I used the same user I'm using on my computer (the same domain account), but it's working this way.

I don't believe it's a QlikView Server issue. Probably a network issue.

But I don't have a clue about it.

Please let me know if any of you find a way to fix it.

Not applicable
Author

We had same error on our QlikView Server 11 R2 this morning.

Found out that the server went out of memory, a big reload ongoing and a few users all tried to open big QVWs. The server just couldn't open them all. No network problem, in face this error indicates that the user can connect to the server ("Connected Server OK") but something else was cousing this.

We just restarted the QV server (on a VM machince) and everything was fine after that.

Hope it helps.

nayanpatel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Please check for the ports 4747,4774 to open