Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Failed to open documents

Hi guys,

Recently, we're planing to upgrate our Production QV server from 9 to V11. at first, we set up a testing server with V11 installed  in it. After finished the setting, i found i couldn't log on the Qlikview website with an error message popping up "Failed to open document, you don't have access to this document ". I'm sure i have a named cal lisence in the test server, and i can access the the website with the other computers without any troubles. Also, i can access the website of the procution server normally(i'm already installed V11 plugin). i tried to reset my IE explorer, and reinstall the plugin, but it didn't work. dose anyone who know what happen with my computer?

thanks in advance

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Does this document that you are trying to open have section acces applied to it?

I would put one of the default QV documents in the access point and see if you can open one of those. They can be fould at   C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Documents

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi thanks for that. didn't have time to test it yet.

Not applicable
Author

Hi thanks for that. didn't have time to test it yet.