Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MayilVahanan

Resize window

Hi

Please anyone share your knowledge about resize window option, whenever and where its used and type of device? 

Mainly have doubt in type of device.

Resize window.bmp

Thanks in advance

Regards,

R.Mayil Vahanan.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
5 Replies
rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hi Mayil,

If the app is for a customer, find out from the customer what size screens the majority of employees using Qlikview have, then base the Screen size on the Customers answer

Also,

The best option going forward in my opinion is to use 1024 x 768 this is the size of the iPad screen and the world is going mobile so.......

For Qlikview Apps it's better to keep the size of your dashboard to 980 x 610 so if you decide you want this available on the iPad you will have the best possible screen layout for it and you won't have to re arrange all your objects, but it is your choice

Hope that helps

Rusty!

MayilVahanan
Author

HI

Thanks for the information, can you able to say device type for each resolution, if possible?

Edit:

Not for customer, learn about the resolution for referrence. Have a doubt why qlikview give this default resolution.Am sure any reason behind it.

1024 * 768 -> ipad

640 * 480 used for and others?

Regards,

R.Mayil Vahanan

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hi Mayil,

I am not sure what you are asking, all the sizes are not especially for resolution.

Open an Application and choose the different sizes to get an idea of what it does.

Apologies I can't be more specific

Regards

Rusty!

MayilVahanan
Author

Hi

Its ok. Thanx for reply and spend time.

sharankv
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Alan,

How to fit the size of the screen to 980 x 610 before developing the report and further proceed to complete the dashboard.

Thanks

Sharan