Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

why the partial sum is not showing

Subtal is not being showen correctly. I dont have idea whats going wrong. Any one has idea. File is attached.

20 Replies
Not applicable
Author

for this count is also 4 and 5.

Let me explain more .. it is number of person in that speciality irrespective of product.

Not applicable
Author

doesn't count(PersonID) give you the required answer?

Not applicable
Author

plz check your values altaf because from my end values are matching for p1=(ent=4,gen=5),p2=(ent=0,gen=3),p3=0,p4=0 this is the values are shown for me these are validated also. but you said that was wrong. When i selsct p3 & p4 no values are selected in person id list box. whaen i select p2 person id shows 3 count and p1 shows 9 values in person id list box. plz check and revert back

Not applicable
Author

Thank for your time and help.. as explain in chart number is shown below the product but actualy it does not depend on the product. its simple no of person in specialty.

Not applicable
Author

ok, I think I'm beginning to understand what you want to achieve. is it this?

Capture.JPG

If it is, you need the TOTAL qualifier to tell the expression to ignore dimensionality of the chart. however, you only want to ignore one of the dimensions (product) but consider the other (specielity), so your forumla should look like:

Count( DISTINCT TOTAL <Specielity> PersonID)

Not applicable
Author

ok You got the Answer?

Not applicable
Author

no, still looking for.

Not applicable
Author

Can you tell me your actual requirement

Not applicable
Author

Why you wrote NoDistinct in expression

Not applicable
Author

Ya sure..

my requirement is

Producut1                                             Producut2

Total           9  (sum of this column i.e 4 +5)            9  (sum of this column i.e 4 +5)

Speciality1    4(no of person in Speciality1 )              4(no of person in Speciality1 )

Speciality2    5(no of person in Speciality2 )              5(no of person in Speciality2 )

you question would be that why I am including product. its answer is that because I need other calculation related to specifice product therefore including product.