Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Pull Data From SAP BIW

Dear All,

Thanks In Advance,please tell me,how to pull data from sap BIW.and what are the Pre-requisite for it.

Thanks & Regards

An

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

In the script there is a SAP connector and there you have to give the details. See the attachment[View:http://community.qlik.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/27/8865.Dok1.doc:550:0]

Not applicable
Author

Thanks For reply,Do i need to install SAP QlikView Connector For BIW also.as i have installed in SAP R/3 through Basis guy..

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anwar,

u need to install Transports and then roles through ur SAP Basis People. Whether SAP connector to be installed I am not sure..if u dont have then u have to Install it from the downloads I think.. Give a try see in the downloads if there are any SAP connector Downloads.

Not applicable
Author

Transports and Roles must be done to fetch the data from SAP but before that SAP Connector must work on your QV

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sravan,

I've looked on the SAP Connector for Qlikview, Could you please share any document which show how to design BI/BW application on Qlikview.

thanks, Ravi.

Not applicable
Author

Hi guys,

See the new Connector 5.3. Previously you can download, only downloads with the SAP Connector. Now u can also download through Olap Connector and DSO Connector. I am trying too.. So download and there is also documentation, how to assign the roles etc. I did not do any Application.. I am just trying too..

Sravan