Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Audit log: Object usage tracking

Hello everyone

I need to track the usage of graphs and tables in a qlikview document, to see which user uses which graph or table. this information is not available in the audit logs , the only information I get from this file is the selections, delete of selection, bookmarks...expansion of a graph (so it takes the entire window space). but it doesnt tell if a graph or table is being used or not.

Thanks in advance for your help

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There is no way you can get user wise graph usage, but instead if you need you can get from the document it self that which chart is using how much RAM.

For this you can open the application.

Go to Document Properties -> General Tab -> Click on Memory Statistics -> Save the file

Create a test application and load the file which you saved.

You will find the statistics of each objects used in the application.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your reply, sorry I couldn't answer earlier, but can we get at least how many times the graph has been used (not necessarly user wise).