Qlikview managment console issue

Kinldy find attatched file for problemerror.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try the steps I have given in below post.

http://community.qlik.com/message/327835#327835

Now for the error part, As you can see in the image there are following things.

Document CAL available on server : 10   - The meaning of this is you have over all 10 CALS

Document CAL Not Allocated on Server 0    - This mean you have 0 Document CAL free to allocate.

Document CAL Allocated to this document : 0 - As name says this number is the CAL assigned to this document.

From above it is clear that you have no more document CAL free to allocate to the document, and thus when you are trying to allocate any CAL's to document it is giving the error.

So the solution for this is that you remove the CAL's allocated to the documents which have deleted.

This will free some CAL's and then you can allocate to new document/User.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try the steps I have given in below post.

http://community.qlik.com/message/327835#327835

Now for the error part, As you can see in the image there are following things.

Document CAL available on server : 10   - The meaning of this is you have over all 10 CALS

Document CAL Not Allocated on Server 0    - This mean you have 0 Document CAL free to allocate.

Document CAL Allocated to this document : 0 - As name says this number is the CAL assigned to this document.

From above it is clear that you have no more document CAL free to allocate to the document, and thus when you are trying to allocate any CAL's to document it is giving the error.

So the solution for this is that you remove the CAL's allocated to the documents which have deleted.

This will free some CAL's and then you can allocate to new document/User.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thnks Mr.Kaushik Solanki

My problem is resolve now i did the same as u advice when I create a new file with those existing name its allow acess on QCM where those user were present after removing them all user CAL;s are availble for me to assing further.....

thank u so much