Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Having specific Cells of a report a certain colour??

Hello everyone!

I am i need of some assistance in creating a table. Basically i would like to know if i can have a certain cell/row of a table a specific colour depending on what data is showing, whilst having the rest of the report plain.

Thanks in advance for any help given, much appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, that's possible. If you click on the + in front of an expression on the Expression tab of the properties window you will see an item Background Color. If you click on that you can enter an expression in the Definition field. Suppose you have an expression Sum(Sales) and you want negative values to show on a red background. The Background Color expression could be: if(sum(Sales)<0, lightred()). If you want an entire row colored the same then you need to add Background Color expressions (or Text Color expressions) to all the expressions and dimensions in your chart.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, that's possible. If you click on the + in front of an expression on the Expression tab of the properties window you will see an item Background Color. If you click on that you can enter an expression in the Definition field. Suppose you have an expression Sum(Sales) and you want negative values to show on a red background. The Background Color expression could be: if(sum(Sales)<0, lightred()). If you want an entire row colored the same then you need to add Background Color expressions (or Text Color expressions) to all the expressions and dimensions in your chart.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for you help