Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date calc issue

The client wants to calculate something called Days in the Field.  Attached is the example of what they want to see -
which doesn't seem too complicated but in each formula attempt I keep getting null or 0 as a result.  Here's the formula I've been working on to display in both a straight table and a bar chart, possibly a combo chart as well.

sum(aggr(sum(([Activity Working Days])),[RSS Start Date],[RSS Name]))

First, I was given a list of days off and embedded that into the calendar that gave us a set of Working Days Available.  Then I added the Start Date in the script based on their Create Date adding 90 days, so this needs to be included in the formula - in a context per say. 

But, when I have tried setting up an AGGR function surrounding the working days to get the number of available Working Days before multiplying by .4795 - the clients' set ratio to be in the field. 

Attached is an Excel sample of what I'm trying to accomplish.

thanks in advance.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Further information.  I added a Year to the Start Date in the Script and now see numbers.  However, I'm trying to isolate the days based on the Start Date, which when I select Year in the sheet - that's not working yet.

New formula:

sum(aggr(sum(([Activity Working Days])),[Employee Start Date],[Rep],[Employee Year]))

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Could you please attache the sample QVW file.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!