Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Process always in status Running after reload

Hi all,

I've the following problem:

I've an server installation of QV11.1 and

QlikView Distribution Service x64 - Client Build Number is 11.0.11282.0 - Target Platform: x64

When manually or in scheduled Reload on a Management Console, one or some tasks remain for long time in status "running" instead of "waiting".

Did you have had this problem and some one can help me?

Thank you in advance for your support

Silvio

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This is a bug. I think this is already discussed in community.

The task always remains in running state even after success, so you need to stop and start the QDS service.

Then the task will show you waiting state.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Amay.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This is a bug. I think this is already discussed in community.

The task always remains in running state even after success, so you need to stop and start the QDS service.

Then the task will show you waiting state.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Amay.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Amay,

thank you very much..

I see, searching in community's discussions, that is a bug and a common problem for some people.

I try to restart the QDS Service as you suggested and I see that then all process are in "waiting" status, but I've a dubt that there some Dashboards are not update correctly

In order to be sure of have all Dashboards (and especially all exported datas from them) correctly update I'll ask you gendly if you know there's some pacth for solving the problem or need I upgrade to new version of Qlikview Distribution Service?

Best Regards

Silvio

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Silvio,

All upgrades are on the Download Site. You can get if them from there. If you son't have access, you need to contact your account manager.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.