Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Year to date based on Current Month/week/day Selection

Hi All,

Im trying to find a method of showing Year To date against other figures.

My users will be selecting a a minumum of the Year but may also select other criteria , such as Day, Month , Week, Quarter.

I need to show a sum for the selection but i want to show a Year to date figure based solely on the Year Selection and disregard the other slections

I have tried tweaking this standard expression (below)but i appear to be missing something

sum( {$<Year = {$(#=Only(Year))}>} CURSALES )

Thank you 

Michael

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you want user to see only year to date result even if they select the date and month and week then you must exclude those selection as shown in below expression.

sum( {$<Year = {$(#=Only(Year))},Month=,Week=,Day=,Date=>} CURSALES )

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you want user to see only year to date result even if they select the date and month and week then you must exclude those selection as shown in below expression.

sum( {$<Year = {$(#=Only(Year))},Month=,Week=,Day=,Date=>} CURSALES )

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thank Kaushik.

You are a Star!