Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

select possible and exclude set analysis

Hello

I dont know if i am able to do this.

I have a Funnel chart where i have a count of companies from my listbox Milestone.

Can i include a value in my expression so i would get values from my listbox phases

I am thinking something like this?

=Count({$<DimSalesPhases.Milestone=e({$<DimSalesPhases.Milestone={'UKENDT'}>} DimSalesPhases.Milestone),

DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID=p({$<DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID={'11'}>} DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID) DimPotentialCustomers.Company)

So first im excluding a value from milestone (that works fine if i only have this) But next i want to include a valaue from another listbox - but i cant seem to figure out the expression?

6 Replies
er_mohit
Master II
Master II

try this

Count({$<DimSalesPhases.Milestone=E({1<DimSalesPhases.Milestone={'UKENDT'}>}),

DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID=P({1<DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID={'11'}>})>}distinct DimPotentialCustomers.Company)

Not applicable
Author

count({$<DimSalesPhases.Milestone=E({<DimSalesPhases.Milestone={"UKENDT"}>}),

DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID=P({<DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID={"11"}>})>}distinct DimPotentialCustomers.Company)

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try:

=Count({$<[DimSalesPhases.Milestone]-={'UKENDT'},[DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID]={11}>} DimPotentialCustomers.Company)

This will exclude companies with milestone value UKENDT and include only customers with relationid 11.

...or are you looking for this perhaps:

=Count({$<[DimSalesPhases.Milestone]-={'UKENDT'}>+<[DimPotentialCustomers.RelationID]={11}>} DimPotentialCustomers.Company)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

That does not work - It marks read for ukendt to the last line.

However i dont think i was specific enough.

My Milestone consits of:

UKENDT

A

B

C

D

I want to exclude companies with milestone value UKENDT, but show all companies from A,B,C,D - and then i want to show all companies from value K in RelationID

Not applicable
Author

Yea something like the plus i think.. if that is adding the value to the others even though its from another list

Not applicable
Author

I can show what i get.

The first picture i have all my values but excluded UKENDT on  DimSalesPhases.Milestone

crm.PNG

Next i have ALL values from DimPotentialCustomers.RelationText - BUT what i want is, that i want to show only CLOSED (but together with my DimSalesPhases.Milestone)

IS that even possible??

crm2.PNG