Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Prevent overlap filters

Hello,

I am a beginner in QlikView and I try to solve a problem. I think, there is no solution for this, but maybe there is one solution which i don't know.

Here the overview of my tables:

2013-05-08_18h19_06.png

Well, i have a table "Salesperson" and a table "Profit Center". With another table(SpPc) I combine this two tables.

Every salesperson has a budget (table Budget). This budget is segmented in profit centers. The orders are stored in the table "SalesHeader". Also the orders are segmented in profit centers.

Well, I want to show the budgets an the orders in a privot table. This works very good.

But if i want to set a filter to an month (SalesHeader.Date), then the filter hides also some data from table Budget. I know, this is right, because maybe there are only orders with profit centers 1 and 2, so the rest will be hidden. But the user wants to see also the Budget from other profit centers, for example 3 and 4.

Is there a possibility, to filter only the SalesHeader? Of course i can use applymap, but i want to show both tables in one privot table.

Thank you and sorry for my english!

Michael

0 Replies