Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vidit
Creator
Creator

Change shape of traffic light gauge?

is it possible to change the shape of traffic light gauge on basis of if condition?

i.e. logically speaking i want the following functionality

if(col=1, round, triangle)

Leo

6 Replies
prasad_dumbre
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,
Instead of using trafic light gauge, you can try showing images depending on your condition.
In this case, you can show any image of any size and shape.

Vidit
Creator
Creator
Author

actually i have 3 conditions for each of them i need to change the color red, green n yellow, hence i am using the traffic gauge. But for extreme enteries in red category user wants the color to remain red but the shape to change.

sushil353
Master II
Master II

the only option to have this functionality is using images..

base on the condition you can display different images.. there is no option in gauage to change the shape of light signal.

HTH

Sushil

Vidit
Creator
Creator
Author

ok, than is it possible to show either an image or a gauge in a column based on if condition?

i.e.

if(col=1, show image, display gauge)

like we can switch between an image and a text using Dual funtion, is anything similar applicable here?

Leo

sushil353
Master II
Master II

i dont think so that it is possible.. but i guess you can easily solve your issue using different images.

Please post your sample application i you need any further help

Vidit
Creator
Creator
Author

yes but than i must use 4 seperate images and and they wont be exported to excel so i have to write dual function for each of them, to replece with text whenever they need to be exported.

Thats a lengthy task.

Anyways thanks for your reply.

I will try n create a sample dashboard, to upload here.

Leo