Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ReloadEngine is down

Hi dear QV Community

Perform installation used and QlikView server settings correctly x64 11.2 Sr1, when trying to allocate JOBs to documents emerged me the message that the service engine reload this down, I tried the following to resolve the problem and I could not do

1. Ensure thatit is installed. Net Framework 3.5SP1and 4.0
  2. Theservice useris Localand administrator atmaquin
  3. InwindowsDCOMCNFG.EXEassignall permissionstouserand groupservicesin theQlikViewBatchQlikAdmin7.0 Applicationand theQlikView7.0 Application
  4. LocalpolicessecurytInasgineserverpermitsthe userof theserviceto "Log on as abatchjob".
  5. Restart the machine

Note: All step was executed guided by

I think the problem may be that the server has a very long name the machine (WPASQVC15DTI1), I tried to change the service URL in System -> Setup-> QVS @ wpasqvcdti1 General tab.

Now: qvp 😕/wpasqvcdti1/

New: qvp 😕/localhost/

When I click Apply I get the error message "A cluster node was added, please enter the control number"

Problem.png

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

You can try putting in your control number and see what happens.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill

Thanks for your answer, I reassign the control number on the license and did not work

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

What version are you running?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Product Information

•   Product name QMS Backend Core x64
  •   Client Build Number 11.20.11718.0
  •   Target Platform x64
  •   Publisher License Key No License
  •   Service authentication AD groups
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would contact support and let them help you out.

Bill