Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Advice and thoughts on best approach

Hoping the community can advise and give an example on the best approach to something Im working on.

I have a repository, containing several+ tables that I am measuring data quality on. The data quality information is extractable (all of the metadata - attached as a one table in Excel for this example)

Each table is a set format as in the attachment.

I need to be able to report on the data over time, the problem is that some of the data will only have 1 instance (one table name occurring once) and some will have multiple instances

I need to graph all tables with more than one instance of the name over time by date created.

My questions are

a) The best way to load this data to make it easy to work with, bearing in mind the way I need to deal with it?

b) The best way to show the score of the quality at a given period in time ? (quality = Sum ([Passing Rows])/(Sum ([Passing Rows]) + Sum ([Failing Rows]))

c) any other advice ...

Thanks in advance

Hips

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gaurav2017
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Is it what you want.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hips, You can use Interval Match feature to achieve this. Please find the docs in the following link. It will help you. http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-3557 Regards. Siva

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

PFA, Is this what you want? Regards. siva

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the quick reply Siva, not sure yet

Need to take a look..

Not applicable
Author

Siva how does that work if the data comes from the same table?  - do I just load it in using resident?

Not applicable
Author

Siva, in its simplest form it should look similar - One Entity Name - and a monthly grouping of the Qualiy score ..

some may not have data present for some of the months ..

trill.bmpthis ..

gaurav2017
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Is it what you want.

Not applicable
Author

Cheers Garry , spot on