Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fabio_vallone
Creator
Creator

change Tabs by seconds

Hi,

Is there a way to change automatically the tabs in a QVW, for example, each 30 seconds? thanks.

11 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Steve

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, there is aprox 40 values in the field (storenumbers). What I am looking for is a module/macro to help me out. Can you help me with this?

Regards,

Rasmus

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The code you need to advance through values in a field using an Action is this:

=if(isnull(minstring({1}if(Store> '$(=Only(Store))', Store, null()))), minstring({1}Store),minstring({1}if(Store> '$(=Only(Store))', Store, null())))

You could attach a trigger on selection of a field to Select In Field for this code.  You could then load a data island with a field called Advance and values of just 0 and 1.  If you place this on your document as a list box, and rename it to ADVANCE you could use the frame.html example I posted with just two frames.  In frame1.html you would have &select=ADVANCE,0 and in frame2.html you would have &select=ADVANCE,1 .  This way each time the browser refreshes the selection on that field would change, firing the trigger.

You cold do similar with code in a macro, but I believe that macro's do not always fire in the browser correctly.

Hope that helps,

Steve

http://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/