Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need help getting data to associate with Calendar

Here's the rundown on the report I am trying to build.

I work for a sales company where the product we sell goes through multiple milestones before the transaction is complete.  When a milestone is reached, it is recorded in the database as the date in which the milestone was reached in a 'YYYY-MM-DD' format.  In the database, each loan will also have a unique number assigned to it. 

The report mainly consists of a table that has the name of the sales agent as the dimension, and a count of non-null cells for each milestone as the expressions.  The milestones are (in order) Application Taken, Processing, Conditional Approval, and Closing.  Total Slugging (summation of all milestone points) is also added as the last expression.

I currently have a version of this report that works on a MTD basis that auto updates every 10 minutes, but it would be very helpful to be able to use this same style of report for past months.  In other words I would like to be able to select a month and year, and then see past slugging points.  So far all of my efforts have proven fruitless.

Any help at all to get me pointed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.  I am relatively new to Qlikview and am unsure if I just currently lack to skills to build a master calendar for multiple date variables, or if I am attempting to do something not within the scope of Qlikview's capabilities.

0 Replies