cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rothtd
Creator III
Creator III

R6025 pure virtual function call error - QV11 SR2

I have a few users reporting the R6025 'pure virtual function call' error when they browse to accesspoint. They browse to accesspoint and it starts to render but before it's finished and the QVWs are displayed the R6025 error message appears and crashes IE. After they restart IE they can use QlikView normally until the next day when the same issue appears again. They are using QV11 SR2 with Internet Explorer 8 (32-bit) and the plug-in (32-bit).

So far only ~5% of my user base is reporting this issue and they are all at the same physical location. Most of my users are outside of that physical location and are not reporting this issue. The issue occured immediately after an upgrade to QV11 SR2. This location might have different machine/user group policies applied to it than the other locations, but other than that the images of the machines should be nearly identical.

QlikTech support is telling me they think it's environmental and told me to check .NET runtime versions on the machines affected (I'm working on this now). Has anyone else had this occur? What should I focus on as possible causes?

Thoughts?

Labels (1)
13 Replies
Not applicable

Take a look to this article, meaby will help u, talks about this issue

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/125749/en-us

rothtd
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I was recently notified  by the business uses experiencing this issue that it appears to be resolved. The only changes we made in our environment were on QVS and are detailed on this thread:

http://community.qlik.com/message/352282#352282

- Trevor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, ife,

I am unable to locate any refferance to Bug code 56239.

I looked in all 'Release Notes' file after V11 SR1

Do you know if it has been fixed?

Thanks

eddysanchez
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I don't know if help someone.

This error happened with me trying to exclude a sheet with some objects.

To solve it I just delete the objects before delete the sheet. and it works.