I am facing very strange issue.

This is my Load Statement.

Exp:

Load     ExpRecID,

ExposureID,

BorrowerID;

Select  ExpRecID, ExposureID,BorrowerID

From     tblExposure;

Here, ExpRecID is an autogenerated number in table and it contains 18 digits. The values of ExpRecID is 100000000075607570, 100000000075607571,100000000075607572 etc etc. After loading, initially the ExpRecID list box is not showing any values. After adding Number format ##################  (18), i can see the values but it is not showing all values. Actuallt ExpRecID and ExposureID are in 1 to 1 ratio.For each ExposureID, the corresponding ExpRecID exists. But the values are not coming properly in the dash board. I am using version 9.

ExpRecID is the key column and i have to use it in further joins. Please guide me to solve this issue. I have tried Text(). evaluate() etc but no use.

Attaching the required files now. Exp.csv is having the correct data.

Message was edited by: ManiKolli

13 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Try to load your data again and remove the "num(ExpRecID) as ExpRecID_Temp2";

i dont think that is required for you..

and if your issue is resolved then please close this thread by making it correct answered so that other will get benefited too.

HTH

Sushil

Not applicable
Author

No Sushil, the issue is not resolved. When i load the data from table, i am getting the same issue. values are not coming properly. If possible, it would be create if you create a sample table with data as given in csv file and check from your end.

I have given the Exp.csv file, by selecting sample records from table. But as per the requirement, i have to load from a table itself.

sushil353
Master II
Master II

I have loaded data from csv file which is correct..

try one thing..Use the below query and see if it is working or not

Exp:

LOAD BorrowerID,

ExposureID,

ExpRecID;

SQL SELECT BorrowerID,

ExposureID,

ExpRecID

FROM "GEC_PRO".dbo.tblExposure

where siteid='5451'and periodid='201212';

Not applicable
Author

while extracting from table, Cast(ExpRecID as VarChar(50)) as ExpRecID solves the issue.

Now the issue is resolved.