Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding marks to the axis of a graph

I'm relatively new to Qlikview, a really simple question

I have produced a graph with four expressions (how people rate varoious aspects of public transport in terms of importance and satisfaction, further split into those whose use of public is increasing against those whose use is decreasing).

I'd like to make it a bit clearer that each group of four columns "goes together"

Is there some way I can put a division/ shading etc of some type after every fourth bar to make it clearer which label each bar is for?

Many thanks

Steve 🙂

PS Please don't point out it's a bit garish - red and green are our corporate colours!

ImportanceSatisfactionGraph.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks to all who responded.

Jonathan's response has allowed me to put a space between the groups of bars and given a result which looks a lot better.

Regards

Steve

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

How about spacing it out by putting two blank expressions in, set to be just 0, and set those to be your 1st and 6th expressions.

The spacing and clustering settings on the Presentation properties also try to do this, but don't give much spacing.

Jonathan

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Hi Stefen,

Seems i am not able to get what you want .

Do you want all the expressions in one or something else.

Not applicable
Author

Jonathan's response has allowed me to put a space between the groups of bars and given a result which looks a lot better.

Regards

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Regards

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Regards

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Regards

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Regards

Steve