Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Another inexplicable phenomenon: A worksheet I cannot access

Hi,

I have no idea what happened: I tried to copy a worksheet - I want to have the very same thing, just with one additional selection, thus making the displayed data different, then I want to make a report from each of those sheets. Alternatively, I could simply always draw one report, then make an additional selection and draw the second one, but I would like to avoid that extra effort.

What happened is this: I copied the worksheet - but, as I found out now, I cannot access the new copy - the focus always stays on the same worksheet, recognizable by the worksheet_ID.

How can I now get rid of this phantom_copy again?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

2 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

O_O - it is actually still worse, much worse: I cannot SAVE any changes I make to the original workshee - there is one diagram that does not work. Every time I fix it and hit SAVE and close and re-open the document, the changes are gone and the diagram looks as crappy as before.

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

This is solved meanwhile - but don't ask me how: Somehow some obscure property of that object must have gone mad, causing it to reject any changes upon saving.

I just started from scrap and built a completely brand-new object, merely copying the individual formulas and stuff inside - that worked.

One of the mods or QlikTech gurus should have a look at this. Such things can really drive you mad and make working less than funny.