Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Limit of 25 bookmarks per user?

We're in the process of rolling out our first QlikView application, and in an effort to assist our users transition I am creating initial bookmarks to help them get to popular intersections of data. 

I was going along my business, creating bookmarks, and then all of a sudden the bookmark I was working on would not save.  I would fill out all of the information, hit OK, and nothing.

I then notice I have created precisely 25 bookmarks, and this makes me suspicious.

Is there a limit of bookmarks per person per application???

Thanks,
Chris

6 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I do not know of any limit on the number of BookMarks. I also, just tested it and I stopped after 27.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Did you create these bookmarks in the desktop application? or through the web interface?

Chris

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I open a document through the AccessPoint.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Yeah, same here.

I was hoping maybe it was a daily limit, but it is a new calendar day since I created the original 25 and I am still unable to save a new bookmark. 

I will have one of the develops on my team try and post their results here.

Thanks,

Chris

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Chris,

If you want to send me the document I will be happen to look at it for you.

Bill

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

The document is rather large, so let me have one of the developers shrink it down and we could provide it.

Thanks,

Chris