Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can I transfer the Sheets from One qvw to another keeping script same?

Hello Guys,

1) I have two qvw data. These are almost same but different Versions. I have the same script but different sheets in these two qvw Data. I want to send the sheets from one qvw to another. is it possible?

2) I know that the script can be transfered from one qvw to another. Is it also possible to transfer other than script the entire structure(eg. Macros, Variables, sheets etc)?

I have a Problem where I have a qvw, which has correct key figures which I wanted and other qvw, which has wrong keyfigures..I could not debug where the problem is. I copied the script from the correct qvw in the form of qvs and made it run on the other qvw but the output remains the same. That means the script is Ok. I checked the Sheets, Macros and Variables. I could not sense the Problem. How can I go on with this Problem. Any Ideas?

Thanks In advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Open the Sheet.

Type: CNTL + A (Selecting all Objects)

CNTL + C (Copy all Objects)

CNTL + V (Pasting all objects in the New QVW).

This wont copy Variable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Guys..Its urgent.. No one has any Idea???Confused

Not applicable
Author

Open the Sheet.

Type: CNTL + A (Selecting all Objects)

CNTL + C (Copy all Objects)

CNTL + V (Pasting all objects in the New QVW).

This wont copy Variable.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks that helped a little..but I could still not manage to get a solution to my problem. Everything seems same but still I dont know where the change occurs.

Thanks Anyway..