Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Customize Qlikview Ajax Toolbar

Hi!

I have Qlikview v11 and I would like to see the button of shared objects in my ajax access point toolbar... Could anybody help me, please?
I have tried to modify the .js and .css files but I have not found the solution.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You can try to use a document extension to do that. There is information here that might help.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

First of all, thanks for your answer. I have been trying to use extensions but in this case the problem is that the Shared Objects button or option does not exist in the QvAjax code. All is configured with css and js, and looking into this files I have found the actions of each button and the possible buttons. But the SharedObjects button does not exist. I have to create it from the beginning. This button is available in v9 but in v11 I can't find it defined in any file....