cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Select previous value

Hi,

I got the following code:

=SUM({<Accountnumber=, CompanyName=, CalendarDate={'$(=Minstring(CalendarDate))'}>}OpeningBalanceAmount*DebitCreditFactor)

This code gets met the value of OpeningBalanceAmount of the first date selected and multiplies it with DebitCreditFactor.

But not all dates got an OpeningBalanceAmount. Is there a way for me to select the previous OpeningBalanceAmountif no OpeningBalanceAmount is found in the selection.

Example:

CalendarDateOpeningBalanceAmount
01-01-2013 200.00
01-02-2013-
01-03-2013-
01-04-2013

If i select date 01-03-2013 it must return the value of 01-01-2013.

Kinds regards,

Marco

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Its's better to fill the missing dates values in the script  with the previous date values. For that you have to sort the data datewise and then use PEEK function.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

If you want to do it in the chart try using the above function. It will do the trick.

if(sum(Balance)=0,above([Opening Balance Amount]),sum(Balance))

See attached qvw.

Best regards

Vegar Lie Arntsen

QlikView consultant at egbs consulting ab

Blog (in Swedish): bi-effekten.se

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vegar,

Thanks for your help. Nearly got it working.

Got the following code:

if(sum({<Rekeningnummer=, Bedrijfsnaam=, CalendarDate={'$(=Minstring(CalendarDate))'}>}OpeningBalanceAmount*DebitCreditFactor)=NULL(),

above([CalendarDate]),sum(OpeningBalanceAmount*DebitCreditFactor))

This only shows the total sum of the OpeningBalanceAmount. Instead of the minDate / AboveDate.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

You can't compare to null()  anything compared to null() is NULL. You should use the isNull() instead.

Not applicable
Author

Thansk for you reply,

if(sum({<Rekeningnummer=, Bedrijfsnaam=, OpeningBalanceDate={'$(=Minstring(OpeningBalanceDate))'}>}OpeningBalanceAmount*DebitCreditFactor)=NULL(),sum({<Rekeningnummer=, Bedrijfsnaam=, OpeningBalanceDate={'$(=Above(OpeningBalanceDate))'}>}OpeningBalanceAmount*DebitCreditFactor),sum(OpeningBalanceAmount*DebitCreditFactor))

I tried the code above but some of the account stil return with €0.00. If i use the IsNull function all fields go to '-'.