Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

My discussion list not being updated in "Your Stuff > Discussions"

Hi

A couple of months ago, dicussions that I posted to stopped updating. Although I have posted quite a few times since then, these postings do not reflect in my "Your Stuff > Discussions" screen.

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
5 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III
Author

This post shows up in my discussions. But not other posts that I have replied to

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi Jonathan,

I use to face this too. However, did you get any message somthing like "...discussions is being moderated..."? If like this, you need to wait till moderator approve your discussion.

Regards,

Sokkorn

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Jonathan,

I believe you see the same issue that we discussed here, apparently no solution yet

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III
Author

That is indeed the problem. It does make it hard to keep track of conversations.

Jonathan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Gentlemen,

More detailed information is forethcoming but we at the end of July we will have completed a community platform upgrade which includes improved usability and also address the issues of more effectively managing your email feeds.

Best Regards, Sara