Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

help????

can any one help me getting started making first chart from the data source? also mention where to download that data from. i want to do the same looking the way u do there.thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Download a personal edition qlikview from this website, and then start with Qlikview Reference Manual.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

does anyone have any source from where i can get in to qlikview.Right now im outside the qlikview watching from where to get inside?

thanks

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Download a personal edition qlikview from this website, and then start with Qlikview Reference Manual.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

More on I would sugegst you to go through the online training available on qlikview website.

These trainings are the best to start with. Once you understand the working of qlikview then you can jump into practicals.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thanks all,

i downloaded and try to make my first chart, i did it.but i want to do more but i dont have data and dont know where to get data from.any website or data link will be helpful. and more important is i want to do the same thing looking the way they did it.

er_mohit
Master II
Master II

you have to download qlikview refrence manual i have attached it see below and got to page no 45 in attached pdf

go to this link

http://us.demo.qlik.com/ here some demo of qlikview to learn how it works on front end