Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Add values (tags) to Grid chart

Hi,

I am building up a fairly straight forward Grid chart with two dimensions. The size of the bubbles is determined by the expression thus. However, I would like to show these values inside the graph, that is plot the result of the expression on the bubbles (show values, not as pop-up, but always). Is this possible and if so, how?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not possible, as I can tell.  Hope someone proves me wrong.

You can create an idea for this feature.

Regards,

Michael

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example.

Not applicable
Author

Beautiful solution. However although I seem do to almlost the same, QlikView won't yet plot all the values on the bubbles, and not the correct ones. Somehow if I move the cursor to a bubble, it shows the correct value voor the calculated (dual) expression, however this is not the number that is shown in the graph.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Check that the setting Vertical Position for the labels is set to Centered. You can find this settings on the Presentation tab.

Not applicable
Author

Turns out that you can't use dimension limits (didn't phrase this in the original question), at least it gets very complicated. I solved it by using a rank. Your solution was correct after all, thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Can you please briefly explain, how did you do this?