Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

problem with partial sums on pivot table

Hi qlikview community,

I am having a proble with the partial sum on my pivot table. The partial sum is diffrent from the sum of rows in my chart. I display my expression above:

if( b.Year < SubField(vTODAY,'-',1),sum(b.NetSalesValue),if(b.Month < SubField(vTODAY,'-',2),sum(b.NetSalesValue),sum((aggr(sum(b.ForecastQty),b.CustomerClassDescription,b.ProductClassDescription,b.CustomerName,b.YearMonth) * Price) / ExchangeRate)))

My dimensions are: b.CustomerClassDescription,b.ProductClassDescription,b.CustomerName,b.YearMonth

I recon that this is because of the aggregation somehow . Any ideas ho to fix that???

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I manage to reproduce the correct parial sums by altering my expressions similar to the above:

sum(if( b.Year < SubField(vTODAY,'-',1),b.QtyInvoiced,if(b.Month < SubField(vTODAY,'-',2),b.QtyInvoiced,b.ForecastQty)))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I get the same thing with my quantity expression too eventhough i dont use aggr....

=if( b.Year < SubField(vTODAY,'-',1),sum(b.QtyInvoiced),if(b.Month < SubField(vTODAY,'-',2),sum(b.QtyInvoiced),sum(b.ForecastQty)))

Anyone that can help....

Not applicable
Author

I manage to reproduce the correct parial sums by altering my expressions similar to the above:

sum(if( b.Year < SubField(vTODAY,'-',1),b.QtyInvoiced,if(b.Month < SubField(vTODAY,'-',2),b.QtyInvoiced,b.ForecastQty)))