Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

List boxes coming out of container

Hi All

I have 2 containers which have 3 same list boxes (These are basically the maximized and minimized versions). These containers are hidden and shown by clicking on a button. In the web view or on the access point, when I maximize the container and select multiple items and then minimize it, the list box's data starts flowing out of the container. Can anyone please tell me why the data flows out the container. I have attached the file for your reference.

Thanks and Regards

Urvashi

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

What version are you doing this with? I have tested it with WebView and 11.20 SR2 and I do not see an issue?

Can you post a screen shot of the issue also?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill

I am using 11.00 SR1. I face this issue only in the Web View. Please see the attached image. I have attached qlikview document again.Capture.PNG

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce this. I have tested it wilth 1.00 SR1 & SR2. IE8, IE9 and Firefox.

qv11  SR2-2013-07-11-13-24-55.png

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.