Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Reg:Multiple AD integration

Hi All,

Can we able to integrate multiple AD id's on qlikview server.

i.e., can multiple AD credentials will work on accesspoint.

If that is possible please share the steps to configure the same.

Regards,

Bindu Apte

8 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Yes they will work.

All you need to do is define the One more link under Active Directory Tab.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI Kaushik,

Kindly provide me details about how to do the multiple integration...

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

As I said earlier,

All you need to do to Go to the QEMC-> System ->Directory Service connectors -> Active Directory -> Click on the + button.

A new line will come -> Here do the setting for another AD and click on Apply.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Kaushik,

I have done those settings but its not working so for that am asking this.

Regards,

Bindu

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

What is the error you are getting.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

If the domains are not trusted this will not work if you are using Windows Authentication. You will have to use header or ticketing to make it work.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

What is meaning of trusted domains? Brief me on that...

Regards,

Bindu

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

This is not a task for someone who has never done this before. However, he is the basic of what a trust is. In a trust Domain A will trust Domain B (one way) or Domain A trust Domain B and Domain B trust Domain A (two way or full trust).

The reason you will need the trust is because the Webserver will need to authenticate users from both domains.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.